HYUNDAI TERRACAN

Dec 2, 2005
Visit site
ARE THERE ANY MEMBERS OUT THERE THAT TOW WITH TERRACANS?

I HAVE BOUGHT ONE AND IT IS A MARKED IMPROVEMENT OVER THE SCENIC I HAD BEFORE (DIFFICULT TO COMPARE I KNOW.

IS THERE A MEMBERS CLUB FOR THESE CARS?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi David

Not sure about an owners club specifically for the Terracan but I am sure there are AWD clubs you can join. I am not sure where you live but for example there is an organisation called FoDRoW (Friends of Dorsets Rights of Way) which believe it or not is based in Dorset! - This organises many events as well as camping weekends - so something like this may suit. I tend to like "generic" clubs rather than one make or type of vehicle but that is just me.

Try "googling" 4x4 clubs and look up GLASS - Green Lane Association. You may find links to something that is of interest.

If there isn't - What about starting Terracan club!

Good Luck!

Jul 26, 2005
Visit site
Hi David,

If you look on page 2 you will find a thread on the Terracan - it gives some positive info from owners but like you I have been unable to find any press tow reports. Good luck with it and good name choice by the way!

Oct 29, 2005
Visit site
Hi David

I have a terracan had it for nearly 2 years now and find it a great tow car, one of the caravan mags did a write up but that was a approximately just over 2 years ago now but if you contact them they may be able to tell you what issue and you could possibly get a back issue sorry cant remember what one of the mags it was and we haven't kept our issue of it just checked

Dec 2, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Thanks for all the information.

In reply to Clive I have had a go at Google but could not find anything specific.

I was thinking of starting a club if people are interested although I am not sure where to start.

I am putting together a website for my car.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello david,

I can't add anything regarding owners clubs or web sites, but may I just bring to your attention that using all capitals for postings is rather like shouting, not to mention that I find it more difficult to read.

Please use normal sentence structures.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Hi David go onto autotrader web site and click on news and reviews ,then click on road tests ,and you will find the review on the Terracan is quite good.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts