I have to say...

Jun 6, 2006
Visit site
I thought this site was about caravanning and a good place to get well informed information plus a place to get useful content from but having read the threads over the last week or so (no not all of them)it would appear to an outsider like me that a lot of it is down to politics. Yes people have opinions/views but it looks to me that the objectives of the site are getting lost in the clutter.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
But it's a lot better now than it was!

You have the answer on your own PC. Don't join in the threads that seem to be political and keep posting/replying to caravan related topics.

If you have a technical query, ask it here. Ignore the odd silly reply and look forward to the several serious and informative responses that I guarantee you will get.

Jun 6, 2006
Visit site
I think this thread "Very serious Snaking whilst overtaking" would be a prime example of what I was thinking. Good content then bang a load of twaddle but why? I have seen the same when it comes to diesel vehicles and 4x4 but why? Yes I can see the green side of things but then I can see the practical side as well, so rather than people getting upset with each other why can't they just agree to disagree and just put the towing experiences/usefulness of the vehicles down rather than political correctness?

This is only what I see and not aimed at anyone so please don't take offence.

TRENDING THREADS