I need a bicycle picked up from Tarmarit Park in Tarragona please help

Nov 1, 2008
Visit site
During our recent holiday in Tamarit Park in Spain I had my bicycle stolen from the pitch. The site have found it is remarkable as they found it in the town. Please if anyone is visiting this site or passing could they pick it up for me and return I to the UK and I will come and collect it. I would be happy to pay something towards it as the shipping costs are huge. Please help contact 01748 876555 07736960114

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Beware, you should never bring items into this country for people you do not know.

This could be and probably is a genuine case, but you could end up facing prosecution for trafficing drugs or other illegal substances.

Steve W

Nov 1, 2008
Visit site
Steve I am well aware of this as I used to work at Dover with the security. However this is a genuine case. All details can be supported the bike was stolen and I thought I had lost it when the park rang me Tue 26th sep and told me they had located it and did I want it back. Again if anyone can help they only need to go to recepition and they will confirm the story. I am not in the habit of getting my things brought back by other people and I am only asking as it would cost me nearly 900 euros to ship the Claude Butler bike back. I can also confirm when I stayed at the park and when we left and which pitch we stayed on again this can all be confirmed by the park. I understand peoples concerns and more than happy that the bike goes through customs items to declare and has a thorough check. Really just want the bike back as it cost over £400 pounds and I bought it to go on holiday.

Nov 1, 2008
Visit site
I am also more than happy the bike goes via the police to ensure nothing is being carried in it and I can arrange this with the local police department in the area of where the bike returns to. I am also willing to inform customs and excise that the bike could be getting collected and when and where to inspect it to give it a thorough going over.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts