I'd like to thank Calor

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
After reading about Calor still having problems with there Lite cylinders, I'd like to thank Calor for the problems that they have had, if it had never come to light i would have now spent a fortune on gas and never thought about using anything else ....

Just been looking how much gas we have used since purchasing the Safefill Refillable Cylinders initially I had just the one 10kg and over winter i fitted an auto changeover regulator to the van so that another 7kg cylinder could be used, this year we have put it on a season pitch and although we pay for the electric that we use, the heating and the water heater just run on gas whilst we are there the van is always up in the 20's and costs approx £2.50 per day for gas, in the last eight weeks it's been used for 27 nights :eek:hmy: :p ;)

Anyway

Total money spent on gas since original purchase of the first bottle in August 2014 is £117.05
That equates to as a round figure 225 lts of gas or 114kg of gas.
Now 114kg = 19 Calor light bottles (or as an average one a month) :eek:hmy: and they would have cost aprox @ £21.00 per bottle.

Whoa ! :eek:hmy: thats £399 :dry: :angry:

Anyway after one more re-fill both bottles will have paid for themselves :whistle:
And yes the first bottle will require re certifying @10 years but think how much cheap gas i will have used by then :silly:

Thank you Calor :kiss:

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
I don't have any problems with Calor.
If I am on a pitch with EHU......I then never use any gas as we can operate all electric but I carry a standard Calor 6kgs Propane for backup.
If I am on a non EHU pitch I use a 13kgs Calor Propane which costs £26.25.

Works for me :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts