IDM 4 ALARM

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
We collect our new van in a couple of weeks and have asked glossop caravans to fit an alarm system for us. I have an idm 3 system which i had in my pastich a few years ago however this alarm has failled in the two years it has been sat in our garage, our current van had an alarm as standard. I have asked glossop to source me a alarm with the same flush fit control panel that is fitted to my laser as i think this is much smarter than the old bulky panel, they have come back to me and said that the idm is now a version 4 and has a flush panel as standard. unfortunately i can find no details of an idm 4 alarm anywhere on the web so i do not know if it is insurance approved or wether it is any improvement on the old idm 3. has anybody seen or had any experiance of this new alarm and can they confirm that it is indeed a flush fit panel, it seems to be very new as glossop can not confirm and one of theire engineers seemed to think it was remote control ?.

Jun 9, 2005
Visit site
I have an IDM 2 fitted and its been fine till this year when is internal back up battery failed at year 8. Not bad and the battery is a standard item and straight forward to replace. So what failed?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts