Ierland

May 29, 2007
Visit site
I have family in Northern Ierland and would like to visit in the area. Can any one recomend a nice caravan park that takes dogs.

Would like to tour so if any one has a few suggestions thats great.

Nov 9, 2006
Visit site
Hi diane,

welcome to n. ireland, if you log on to NITB site www.discover northern ireland.com will give you a list of all caravan sites also if you go back a couple of pages on this thread and go to n.ireland caravaners and look through the posts, you will see plenty of recommendations,if there is any one in particular just ask and somebody will answer.

what part of n.i are you coming to?

regards stevie

May 29, 2007
Visit site
Belfast. My dad has just past away and he we Born in Belfast and lived there until he was 16. My aunt and uncle still live there as do a lost of my cousins.

I also have Family in Craigavan (Scuse spelling.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
No sites in Belfast but I would recommend for touring: Carnfunnock Country Park Larne Co Antrim, Ballyness caravan Park Bushmills Co Antrim and a lovely new site in Co Fermanagh Rushin House. After those ones you could fit in overnight stops if you needed to. If it is during June, July or August or at weekends you would need to book

Aug 14, 2007
Visit site
Hi Diane,

Carnfunnock in Larne is a wonderful caravan park with lots of things to do for children. It is close to the ferry port and not too far from Belfast but is very difficult to get booked. There is a site on the outskirts of Lurgan called kinnegoe Marina it is on the loughshore and is very nice. This site is only three miles fom Craigavon so you could visit your Family. They both take dogs. If you have no luck with booking let me know and I will post a few more. I am from Craigavon.

Regards Karen

Jan 7, 2006
Visit site
Hi Diane

As Stevie suggested try the discover northern ireland website.

Dundonald Touring Caravan Park is very close to Belfast & they accept dogs on leads. This site is also featured in the discover ireland website.

Best wishes

Janet

Mar 19, 2007
Visit site
Diane,

Have you tried looking at Delamont Country Park its about 30 mins from belfast and 30 mins to lisburn/craigavon the other way its in the C&CC very nice site has everthing you need

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts