I'm new too

Aug 3, 2007
Visit site
Hi all

have been caravanning for about eight years now and like the other lady, am also involved in the dog scene - I take 11 away with me for long weekends at dog shows - I have an Abbey GTS Vogue which I love to bits.

Aileen

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hello Aileen, welcome to the forum. 11 dogs eh? What sort? There are lots of dog lovers on here; I'm sure you'll find them.

Mel

Aug 3, 2007
Visit site
Hello Aileen, welcome to the forum. 11 dogs eh? What sort? There are lots of dog lovers on here; I'm sure you'll find them.

Mel
sorry for the delay in replying - off on holiday next week to a big Championship show and have been left by the "other" half to get the caravan ready, do all the normal stuff and oh - go to work at the same time!!!

We have Miniature Pinschers, Dobermanns and a Belgian Shepherd dog! - all of which involve a great deal of packing (and thats only for them!) and planning as to who goes where.We have an annex either end of the awning to put the dogs in which leaves the main part of the awning free for entertaining (dog folk are a sociable lot! There will be 10 units all caravanning together, have been friends for many years so it's a big part of our holiday. The caravan is the only way we would ever get a holiday as we could not get away other wise)Thanks for the welcome

Aileen

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts