Important!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
The Mollom anti-spam software for this website is very good at
keeping unwanted content off the forum, but occasionally it
mis-identifies genuine forum members who then have to fill in the
'Captcha' affirmation box before they submit forum posts.
If YOU have to fill in this box please let me know by copying this post and adding your forum username underneath.
If I can identify those who have problems caused by software when trying to use the forum I can do something about it.
smiley-smile.gif

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello Parksy.
i am one of the people who have to fill in the affirmation box.
I didn't bother too much because I presumed the expected update would have sorted this type of glytch out.
Thank you anyway. Best regards
Brian
brian_c
I forwarded your details on Wednesday rian so you should be ok now.
Unfortunately I'm away in the caravan early tomorrow Jon and I will be offline until next Wednesday when I will forward your details.
Thanks for being patient.
smiley-smile.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Thank you Brian, I'll ask our new admin to tweak his software so that you can post normally.
Anyone else?

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Apologies for the delay in getting this anti spam software
issue sorted out, I have been away in the caravan and am only just
beginning to catch up, so thank you for your patience.
I have now sent a list to Masimba, my helpful contact at Haymarket in the abscence of any replacement digital editor as yet.
He
will add all those listed to the safe user list, if there are any more
forumites affected please let me know so that we can deal with it.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
All who have replied so far are now on the safe users list, thanks to Masimba at Haymarket who has been a tremendous help.
smiley-smile.gif

This means that you should now be able to post normally without having to complete the captcha dialogue box when submitting your comments.
Anyone else?

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
All those who have added their names to my list so far should now be able to post normally without having to complete the word verification, thank you for your patience.
Masimba who works at Haymarket is kindly supporting us by updating the safe user list requests whenever I forward the details of those affected to him and I'm very grateful for his help.
If there are any other issues which make using the forum difficult please let me know and I'll do my best to help.
If any other forum members are required to fill in the word verification please add your forum username below and we'll get it sorted out.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for letting me know.
I've updated your settings now so you should be ok but if you have any further problems please let me know
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts