in desperate need of an awning

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
gonna measure the van this weekend properly but found on a website its a 1034 size im after a full awning but nothing too expensive

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
looked on ebay going round in circles looking as some put the size to fit certain foot size van some put other types of sizes, weve never bought an awning before as ours came with one when we bought it

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Depends on your budget, but we just got a new awning from Glossop caravans from their pre fire salvage stock for a good price. If you are buying new the stockist may help with sizing.
mel

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
go to riversway lesiure and they have awning chart also tow sure have some chart we use a megga porch so dont bother with full or porch any more one dose all.

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
I got my last second hand awning (Coniston Porch) from Bardsea Leisure, near Ulverston, being 90 mile away a quick phone call and they had me sorted, delivery was next day for only a tenner (to north Cumbria), they even threw in a set of pegs for nothing.

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
If you belong to the Caravan Club have a look at the members Classified Adverts. Not easy to find and I found it by accident but there's loads on there for sale.
First Log In using your password etc, Page down to bottom of opening page to list of Club Services,Click on Club Classifieds,Click on small drop down menu on the left under"Find" select Accessories then further down click on Popular Searches and select Awnings.You can even select the area so you can look at Awnings for Sale in your area.
A bit long winded process and it would have been difficult for the CC to have hidden it away any further but you might find what you want and you can usually rely on the integrity of the CC members.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts