In the jungle!

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
We're so excited that Practical Caravan columnist Martin Roberts has entered the I'm A Celebrity... jungle! "All the practicalities and skills of outdoor living that I may need to rely upon will have been gleaned from many years as a camper and, latterly, caravanner," he told us before leaving. "If there are tents or canopies to erect… piece of cake. I’ve put up an awning in a howling gale on a rain-drenched night!"

Post below and show him your support!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I don't normally watch that particular show but I might have a look just to show a bit of support for a fellow caravanner and hopefully to see somebody mentioning caravans on tv in a positive light.

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
I think he will be great addition to the jungle camp ! I'm not sure his camping and caravanning skills will be of much advantage in the bushtucker trials though :sick:

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Not sure that caravanning will help as in 30 plus years I have never had to crawl through anything filled with rats, cockroaches and the rest. Good luck to him but not my sort of tv.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm sat here on my laptop browsing the world, OH will put him on soon and i will look up when I hear him screaming like a baby :evil: :whistle:

Oh and I wonder if he has built a picket fence around his camp bed to mark out his pitch!!!!! :whistle:
Then again he could always comment on the type of "attire" they are wearing :whistle:
And what about mobile phones???? Oh there wont be any ........................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Now that 'Get me out of here' is finally finished 'YIPpeeeeeeeee', the person that won the trial is going to buy her Dad a caravan with her winnings and also to have a boob job(how nice) money well spent, just hope I'm never on a caravan pitch next to prickly Martin, :p

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
From the few bits of the jungle programme that I saw Martin seemed ok, and was to my mind the epitome of restraint.
If that Lamb bloke had spoken to me like he treated Martin I'd have very quickly given Lamb a break from jungle life, celebrity or no, with a quick hospital visit to get his forehead stitched after my Tipton kiss had been planted on it. :evil:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I had my first glass of red since the quiz afternoon only last weekend Hutch, I normally abstain because I'm either driving or about to drive the next morning but I had a celebratory glass or two for my 65th birthday :lol:
I re-did our hallway ceiling last week and went straight to the top of Caroles good list :p
That Lamb bloke was a bully to poor old Martin Roberts but I'm informed that Martin was in the show after Lamb was voted off which must have been like sweet revenge.
I'd still have clobbered him though :evil:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Parsky, got a good push on today with the decorating SWMBO, Elaine, has said we are not going out in the van until the front Bedroom is finished, even though she wants to go away herself. Anyway should be finished in a week or so, dought that we will really get away until The New Year. :)

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Desecrating the bedroom before you can go away again? I bet you're overcome with emulsion Hutch :lol:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts