Incleborough Fields

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Off to "sunny" West Runton next Thursday for the long weekend. Can any one suggest what pitches give better views than others. Any issues about it being all grass ? Any general comments?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have visited this site several times, but very few, if any pitches have sea views. This is quite a large site that is divided up into many smaller enclosures. Some of the pitches in these have some hardstandings.My own preferred area is on the far side of the site ( Numbers 200- 225 I think going from memory)

There is an enclosure to the seaward side of this area, but some of these pitches are in dangger of getting hit by golf balls.

I am sure that you will enjoy your stay at this site.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Did you go to 'sunny' West Runton?

We went Thursday and planned to stay until tomorrow, but sunny it was not and, from the forecast it wasn't going to improve.

We parked on pitch 234, I pulled my back the loading the 'van and my back gradually stiffened more each day. Nice clean site, but will stick to hardstandings until we have a good dry summer.

Gave up and came home today.

Still Cromer crab was nice!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yep dreadful weather even the tank demonstrations and rides were cancelled ...it was that bad ! Mind you, you would think there was a tank on the site by the time people had left Monday and Tuesday. Definately a summer site ! Credit to the wardens. The road out over the golf course is a bit rough.We were on 182 a bit of high ground, and we still had standing water in our awning. Kids loved it so who cares !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts