indespension

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
during the early 80's Indespension, the then forerunners of trailer suspension, published a really good handbook on trailer / chassis design and construction Is this company still in existance and if so do they still produce this handbook?

Doe's anyone have a contact number?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You'll be pleased to know that Indespension does still exist. There is a branch at Cardiff (near my home) and I believe they have at least one other branch in the Midlands area. They expertly fitted my towbar and electrics two years ago and were the only place that could help me recently when I required two new brake cables for an 18yr-old ABI Award Daystar. Their Cardiff branch number is 02920 813311. They mainly deal in trailers and parts, but are also able to supply chassis or running gear related caravan parts. As far as their book is concerned, I do not know, but a quick call to the above tel no should clear that up.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have one of the said very useful and informative books which was given to me by Indespension at King St , Fenton , Stoke on Trent.Given because its not a new publication although much of the information is still valid.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts