Info needed for new caravan

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Good morning
I have a shared driveway and getting my van around past my garage and into it's storage position is tight to say the least (I even have to remove the downspout and part of the gutter from my garage to do this). Thank heaven for my mover! I am wondering if it may be time to think about upgrading to a newer model that is slightly shorter. I currently own a Swift Charisma 555, 2005 model with 4 berths and a fixed bed. The dimensions for this model are as follows;
Internal length 5.13m
External length 6.81m
External width 2.23m
Unladen weight 1150kg
Laden weight 1365kg
I know this may be a long shot but does anyone know of a new van that has a fixed bed, 4 berths, blown air heating (or central heating) and all of the other refinements would would come to expect from a new caravan, that is smaller in length and certainly no wider than mine? Weight is not too much of an issue as my car is well capable of towing mine with ease. Thanks in anticipation
Dave Gash

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
I think that you will have to have a look on here for the layout & information that you want ....
Good luck with the search.....
smiley-wink.gif

Apr 22, 2006
Visit site
Have a look at some of the Lunar and Elddis caravans on the market. Not sure of the layouts but I know some are a few inches narrower than the Swift.

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Another site is here. Select your requirements from the drop down boxes on the left. I think that you will find that the Lunar Clubman models havce lot to offer.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
What scares me is they would of repaired and bodged without mentioning to the customer as I know a dealer has done near us!!!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts