inside electrics 8™ (

Mar 31, 2005
Visit site
Hi All !

Can anyone help with inside electrics please ?

Whilst tinkering this afternoon I seem to have made kitchenette striplight,washroom striplight and 1 OF THE 2 main room striplights not operate anymore - arn`t I clever ! (not)-cant understand why the other main striplight still works on battery and mains ( glad it does though ! ) reading lights still work ok as well - dont know if it was because I hooked up to house mains electrics whilst still having battery on in van or I removed a bulb and unit from the spare wheel compartment ( 1990 corniche )taking her out this weekend - so the missus will have to go to the toilet in the dark otherwise !! Chris

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Chris

Sounds like a fuse. Quite often rear and front lights are on separate (12volt) fuses. I am assuming kitchen and loo are at same end (rear?) as faulty roof light.

All the best.

Mar 31, 2005
Visit site
Chris

Sounds like a fuse. Quite often rear and front lights are on separate (12volt) fuses. I am assuming kitchen and loo are at same end (rear?) as faulty roof light.

All the best.
thanks Peter

yes the lights that are out are all at the back, would the fuses be the ones that are at the front under the seats - like car fuses ? chris

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
thanks Peter

yes the lights that are out are all at the back, would the fuses be the ones that are at the front under the seats - like car fuses ? chris
Chris

Simple answer - Yes.

If the replacement fuse (same rating) blows again, look for a reason - newly damaged cable, water in light fittings etc.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts