insurance aboard

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Paul,

We have only been to france for the past two years and on both occassions used the caravan club, breakdown and insurance, although we never had to use it, there are alot of threads on this site that recommend it.

Feb 17, 2007
Visit site
Paul,

Have a trawl through www.moneysupermarket.com or something similar. So often personal insurance offers cover for circumstances a caravanner will never encounter - hotel staff going on strike is one I saw. You can also compare breakdown cover.

Mike E

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
We always use the C&C Red Pennant, although we have not, fortunately, had to use it, we have seen/met others who have, and it has always delivered an excellant service!

JimF

G

I also use Red Pennant. It is pricey and of course when you return from a successful trip you tend to question the economics, but it does have a reputation of being there when you need it. So for peace of mind just go with them.

Jul 10, 2005
Visit site
Having a company car when I have just double checked I have european cover with them they have all said that the caravan has limited cover, when I have said about having Red Pennant they have all said that it is by far and away the best travel policy.

Mar 27, 2007
Visit site
hi paul c&cc rac arival car and van back to the uk no matter which is broken we used it last year in the uk they picked up the car and took it to a garage whilstwe got on with oiur holiday then came back at the end of our holiday as the car wasnt ready and took the van back to our storage and us home very good service and the same goes for the most of eourope happy holidays peter

May 18, 2006
Visit site
We always use the C&C Red Pennant, and there is a choice of cover. We used the service a couple of years ago when the alternator packed in on our car when we were in the Dordogne. After a phone call to the CC the car was picked up from the site and repaired within a day. Excellent service.

Graeme.

May 24, 2005
Visit site
Hi Paul,

My Kia Sorento comes with European use cover, but I still always take out Red Pennant with the Caravan Club - if there is better cover then I've yet to learn about it.

Swallow the pill - you know it makes sense!

Al

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts