Jun 24, 2005
Visit site
Caravan Club insurance has always been cheapest for me (but you have to be a member). I always ring round when the renewal notice comes and the last time I did this ( a few weeks ago)NFU and Swinton were

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
As said recently. We claimed for a write off from the NFU, sister and bother inlaw were towing our van last year. NFU offered them assistance all though their own car insurers were quite good. Couldn't fault them, price they gave for our van was good and the policy on the new one very resonable.

I should add that even the staff we bought the policy through and the people we dealt with for the claim were all very laid back, nice but efficient.

Feb 14, 2006
Visit site
Hi Guys

I heard on Radio 2 on Friday a guy by the name of Martin Shanleman who was going on about caravan insurance pay as you go which amounted to about 32 quid a year .

I missed the full details but am currently trawling the BBC website to find out more unles anyone else heard it?

Jack
Hi jack..pardon the pung,,,I think pay as you go doesn't cover the ,in between bits like ,in storage or damage whilst on garden etc,will probably only cover when out and about,not really sure visit their web site http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbradio2

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Try www.touring-caravan-insurance.co.uk

I've found them very cost effective and efficient. Just moved to them after 3 years with NFU, who seem to have increased their premiums significantly of late.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I insure with Saga and have found them excellent as far as being competative and also when making a claim last July. I could not fault them in any way. I now have my 4x4 and my motor home insured with them and feel I have secure cover for both vehicles. In fact they have given me max. no claims on the motor home as well as the car. The claim with the caravan did not come into the equation as it was a different department and did not affect my motor insurance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts