Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I think MikeyW is right, but you can check by phoning the CC insurance number and then listening to the recorded messages - I think they mention it in this preamble.

Sep 8, 2006
Visit site
Hi - quite the opposite I would say. They are a large insurance company dealing with all sorts of business from private to commercial, mainly seen behind the scenes in the Uk, they underwrite for many large names. You would be surprised how often they turn up.

Oct 30, 2006
Visit site
we are not with the caravan club insurance and finding AXA is the underwriter I am glad , the dealings I have had with AXA mean I would not use them even if they were free ! I understand some people are pleased with the CC insurance ,but even as a member I have found them over-priced, and as I said dealings I had with them over a claim we had on holiday,they were the most useless unhelpful company I have EVER delt with and you try to complain to them , they never replied to four letters , sent recorded delivery and three calls to there recorded complaints 'Help' line.

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
hi we had a bang with our van last sept a guy went into the back of us however we were told that it is repairable so of it went to be repaired like i say that was in sept 08 and we still have,nt got it back ,all do, to so called parts that are waited for what really annoys us is that our insurance company have never once phoned us to ask how things have progressed in fact not one person over all this as rung us we have now written a letter to our insurers as to how we feel and the poor after care we have had they want your premuims and then do not support their so called follow up after an accident jane

Oct 30, 2006
Visit site
Would that be the Caravan Club Insurance with AXA ? If not sounds like the same sort of treatment I got , nothing to do with caravaning I know but as I said, I think AXA are so poor I would not use them if they gave me a free policy, in fact I did just that when I got offered free travel insurance from Lunn Poly but as soon as I found it was with AXA I refused the offer.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts