Intellagent species

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It has been said many times that human life is the most inteeagent form of animal life. What can be more satisfying than the life of a squirrel? Come the autumn they get their nuts together, disappear down a tree trunk. sleep through the winter and wake up in the spring with breakfast in bed. Now what can be more ideal than that? Lord B's response to another posting where he states he does not like the winter will be reincarnated as a little squirrel in the next life.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I think a squirrel suits him well Colin, can't escape the image of him scampering away down a branch with his nuts held firmly in his little claws, the wisp of last nights flagon of horlicks still embracing his upper lip. Like a scene from a Christmas card eh!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You have missed the point Lol - Christmas is in the winter and the squirrel hibernates at this time of year. You would be more likely to see him from your caravan window whilst taking in the fresh autumn air during your break prior to winter setting in.

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Lol, you've given me another one of my mentals, I've now got a picture in my head of Lord B holding tightly on to his nuts.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts