Introduction

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

As I use the forum occasionally, I thought that I ought to introduce us. We have been caravanning since 1984 mainly in Europe. Currently in the Gargano and heading to Calabria tomorrow ( there has to be some advantage in retirement!).

We tow a 2006 'left hand drive' Fendt Topas 510 with a 2014 Santa Fe. This is the fifth caravan that we have owned since we started. Each one has been changed according to family requirements. As it just my wife and I now, the Fendt is great for the 2 of us - I was working in Germany when I bought it.

Have many miles under the belt, and stored in France for several years while I was working abroad, so if I can be of any help.........

Kind regards,

Bob

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome, Bob, you sound like the sort of help many people will ask questions to.
I also tow with a 2014 Santa Fe. Gift to myself at retirement. It struggled a little over the Milleaue Viauct in August at 35c. But that was only for 200 miles at 1000, meters.
Hutch.

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi Bob, welcome to the forum I am new but have found the members very helpful. It sounds like you are doing well and most of all you are both enjoying your touring.

Regards Dave.

TRENDING THREADS