is dan back from tregurrian at watergate bay yet

Nov 9, 2005
Visit site
anybody know???/

i was chatting to him at the end of august and he was going on as i left on the 10th aug anybody know hiim??wanted to know what he thought

Nov 9, 2005
Visit site
hi dan,did you have a good time??

what did you think of the site bit windy on top of that hill eh?

we had apitch just behind the reception and at first it was lovely very clean well kept but i have to say half way through two girls and their parents came on and it seemed to change there was make up smeared down the mirror and onthe walls in the ladies weather it was them i dont know but it seemed a coincidence.

the flies were all over the place we went out and bought a fly zapper thing but they just flew past it we ended up washing loads of duvet covers and pillow cases because they just poooped everywhere

all in all we liked it the staff were a great bunch good sense of houmor which you need wife our family.

as for the pirate flag we put our up on the first day and the wind was so strong it snapped the pole then someone opposite put a small one on their tent and went out well by the time they got back wed put our big one back up and my dad and sister did too they wernt impressed,not te most friendly people and all we haerd was ohhh weve been out done.

we packed up on the friday and set off after tea to try and beat the traffic so our flags probably woulnt have been up when you atrrived.

we had agreat time how about you?

Sep 8, 2006
Visit site
We had a good time, out every day at Zoo, Holywellbay and other fun sites. Even had a meal down at the Last Inn in Lands End to get out of the rain.

The beaches round Newquay certainly outdid ours here in Morecambe even with its new imported sand. Easy drive down, we set off early hours and arrived approx dinnertime in Newquay but then another 30 mins finding the site. Once found though was pleased with the site. Definately helpful staff. Didn't really have an issue with the toilets but on one of the days we were going to do a wash, and on each occasion the washing machine was busy and the dryer. For the size of the site if could definately benefit from more than one washer and dryer. In the end reception gave us the directions for the local laundrette. The flies were a pest though - we bought fly spray and sticky things for the windows. A good dousing of fly spray early evening normally did the trick. Would probably stay there again if we go back next year. We stopped off at Clent Hills another camping and caravan club site which is just off the M5 outside Halesowen and this was really nice. It was just the cup of tea that was needed on the way home, it broke the journey up nicely. Anyway next outing is 1 week on Friday, Rudding Park in North Yorkshire hopefully this is a good. Heres hoping.

Nov 9, 2005
Visit site
sounds like you had a good one we arnt going away now untill easter i think trying to find somewhere for next years main hols now thinking bournmouth and ilfracombe think we are going to do a week in each instead of staying in one place for two weeks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts