Is my battery charging

Nov 26, 2021
Visit site
Hi I’ve just picked up our 2007 lunar ultima but it doesn’t have a manual, I’ve looked online but as yet can only find one for newer vans.
my question is when I’ve plugged in and turn my master switch on the gauge reads 14volts does this mean the charger is working?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Assuming the meter you are using is reasonably accurate, then +14V is a fairly typical charging voltage.

However its easy to check, just unplug the mains hook up lead and check the gauge. The voltage should fall back to about 12.6 or 12.8V after a short while.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi Lee28
Welcome to the forum, as has been said your battery will be charging at that voltage and if ehu is disconnected the voltage drops to 12v + alls well but please don't ask same question on 2 different posts as this can cause confusion. Sorry for being a bit abrupt. However enjoy the forum.

Gra

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2021
Visit site
Hi Lee28
Welcome to the forum, as has been said your battery will be charging at that voltage and if ehu is disconnected the voltage drops to 12v + alls well but please don't ask same question on 2 different posts as this can cause confusion. Sorry for being a bit abrupt. However enjoy the forum.

Gra
Sorry but didn’t realise I had posted on 2 posts

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi Lee28

Gra
I don't think Lee has, he has asked two different questions.
By the way welcome Lee.

Reactions: Lee28

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts