Is there any meets happening soon.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hello all, His Windyship has been away for so long and with the old brain cells popping off day by day I've forgotten if theres any meets happening soon. Can anyone tell me if there is? ;O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Good morning your Lordship,and welcome back.One hopes you had apleasant break.

PS, I've heard that there may be a MEET at EASTER! but I think we're supposed to keep it quiet.Like you, I can't go to the EASTER MEET, but I'm sure those who go will manage to have a good time without us, though I'm sure it will be difficult!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Seems we have kept this too quiet! Yes there is a meet, at Easter, called the "Easter Meet! The purpose of this meet at Easter is to meet people at Easter. All are welcome to come along at Easter to meet the people at the "Easter meet". I'm sure we will have fun, sadly some won't be able to attend the meet, and at Easter we will miss you. To avoid disappointment for a second time, book early for the next meet, time and place to be notified at a later date. Perhaps next time, eh, Lord B and Emmerson?

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
When the yellow fluffy bunny wunnies are all hopping around with bonnets on, when we all eat too much chocolate in the shape of an egg, that's called easter, that's when we meet!!

Lolly x

TRENDING THREADS