Is there such a service?

Jan 15, 2008
Visit site
A colleague of mine at work is approaching retirement and will no longer have a company car and will only seking to have a smallish car.He however is really keen to have a tourer but will of course not be able to tow the size of van he wants or indeed wants to tow anyway.
He and is wife are keen walkers and are currently working their way around the coast path staying in hotels etc. then returning a few weeks later to the next spot along the path and so on.
So the question is this ,he wants to buy a tourer have it towed to a site,leave it there for a few weeks then have it moved to a different site and so on ,but does anyone know of such a service for moving it between sites for him.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Yes there are such services and I have seen adverts in th CC magazine but don't have a copy available to give more info. Just looked in the C&CC mag but nothing in the adverts there. Good luck.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
It'll be interesting to see if it's cheaper to buy and run something like a bullet proof pajero for say £3000 or less and keep it for a few years or to keep paying to have the van towed around. Who knows someone may have the time and inclination to work that one out!

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I read a comparison a couple of years ago and the prices made your suggestion look feasible which is what the article concluded.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts