Is this site working?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
well new posts seem to work, I wonder if this reply will?
Paul, i replied to a topic and my name appeared with the date at the header for the General section but the response itself had dissappeared into cyber space.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
I've had considerable problems registering. I thought I was already registered as I have often posted stuff on the forum in the past!

Max.
If you still have problems, email me pcvforum@templenet.co.uk and I will pass it on to the techies.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I've had considerable problems registering. I thought I was already registered as I have often posted stuff on the forum in the past!

Max.
The whole thing seems to be mind numbingly slow despite my being on the latest Tiscali Broadband setup.

I use an Applemac computer which sometimes gives me problems that PC users don't encounter,but I really cannot see any improvement in this new forum over the old and it must have cost Haymarket thousands to change it.

I suppose it's the old, old IT nugget of change for change's sake. Why not live by the old adage of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"? I thought the old site was fine and had no compalints whatsoever.....

Vic

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts