Isabella cirrus north 400 air awning

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
hoping it will be a bit the same if not a bit lighter than the kampa due to the fewer air beams....i used to drag the kampa onto the rail on my own so we shall see....
The weight is 35kg so a lot heavier than the Kampa however if the beans can be removed that may make it a bit lighter but by how much?.

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
i think the 35kg refers to the total weight as shipped...its in two big boxes, one for the awning and one full of accessories. i took the awning out of the box and put it into the bag provided and to be honest it did feel lighter than the kampa...the accessory bag i would estimate is around 12-15kg (metal and plastic pegs, draft skirt, wheel arch cover, curtains, pump etc)

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
i think the 35kg refers to the total weight as shipped...its in two big boxes, one for the awning and one full of accessories. i took the awning out of the box and put it into the bag provided and to be honest it did feel lighter than the kampa...the accessory bag i would estimate is around 12-15kg (metal and plastic pegs, draft skirt, wheel arch cover, curtains, pump etc)

You will need a Knaus Sport and Fun 480QL MIRO around 1160kg and upgraded MTPLM 1700kg

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site

We would be very pleased if at some point if you have the time to perhaps weigh the awning on its own, i.e. the weight through the awning rail. This would really help us decide. Many thanks and have a virtual beer on us. :D

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
We would be very pleased if at some point if you have the time to perhaps weigh the awning on its own, i.e. the weight through the awning rail. This would really help us decide. Many thanks and have a virtual beer on us. :D

will do over the next few days when we *** to van....

Reactions: Buckman
Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Have you had a chance to weigh the awning on its own? Thanks.

hi....sorry, not had chance to weigh it yet (forgot scales!!!!)....put it up twice now but both times on pretty uneven pitches so not ideal...i managed to get it through the awning rail on my own so guessing t will be similar to the Kampa (but you need a reasonable degree of strength and fitness). i will do a full review soon but first impressions are very favourable....seems a lot more 'airy' (pardon the pun) than the kampa and the quality is second to none....

Reactions: Tuningdrew

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts