itchy feet

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Ive got itchy feet(could be the baguettes in my socks)

Have got four days free and am dying to get away again, but with a car service,birthday,wedding and a week in cornwall coming up it needs to be really cheap!!!!!somewhere with nothing nearby like theme parks or ANYTHING you have to pay to get in, a free playground for the kids, walking,cycling route something like that,and in the lakes area to save on fuel as only an hour from us !!!!!!! would prefer hookup !

Thanks

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
The sad thing is i bought cheap washing up liquid that i've never used before for the van, just been shopping and got some more and the smell of that is making me pine for my van !!!!!!!!!Tragic!!

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Depends what you call cheap. Holgates caravan park (who I am sure you will know)is admittedly at the top end of the price range but it has nothing expensive around like theme parks etc. Lots of goos walks and cycling though.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Depends what you call cheap. Holgates caravan park (who I am sure you will know)is admittedly at the top end of the price range but it has nothing expensive around like theme parks etc. Lots of goos walks and cycling though.
thankyou graham for the one and only sensible answer !!!I do ask for trouble though !!Brian enjoy your sandy balls !!!

Apr 10, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

why not try Meathop Fell caravan club site reasonable price loads of space for the kids to run around very friendly nice country walk in the dark (and I mean no lights) to the local country pub our kids had a torch each and thought it was a great adventure

Aug 17, 2005
Visit site
Itchy feet? Try cold turkey! My wife and I picked up our first caravan last friday (she tells me it was for my 40th birthday two days before) and promptly pitched up at Emberton Country park (nice site that)for the night to try out our pride and joy.

We had commitments for the rest of the weekend so had to take the van into storage. Since then, we have been aching to go away again, both of us wanting to try this site and that. No one warned us just how addictive caravanning is!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts