Its arrived!!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
After a long saga our new Fleetwood Heritage has arrived. Its a 640ES but with an altered rear end. We have kids and dogs so the fixed bed was out and a side dinette and day bed with a bunk over it added. (Fleetwood are to introduce this in the Meridian having liked the layout)

The build quality seems to have benn spot on, having been driven down from Manchester to Sussex (another story)there are no missing screws, no loose fittings or the like. We have had a Reich mover fitted which is great and works well, although speed humps are going to be a bit of a challenge. I have had a play with reversing it and getting used to a twin axle and it sits behind my Disco3 really well even when empty.

I'm a person who is quick to criticise, but a big thankyou to Droylsdon Caravans who ended up supplying the van after the original dealer lost his premises and a huge thanks to Richard Allen at Fleetwood for seeing things through!

I'm off to the New Forest on Friday for the weekend and then at the end of July we are going on a trip taking in the gamefair at Broadlands, Exmoor and then onto Exeter, lets hope I am still as happy then!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
NOOOOOOOOOOOO Ann anymore than 2 would be greedy, but I suppose it did take nearly 9 months to arrive and cost a lot more than we intended - so I guess it has certain similarities!!! Lets hope we don't get sleepless nights!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts