It's happened again!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Emmerson, you have just noticed one of the problems with this forum. If you post anything it will come appear on the main menu in the section for the forum room. If you then go to that sub-section, only posts that use the "Reply to comment" are shown. If you used the "Comment" button, these are not shown on the sub-section menu, consequently anything posted as a comment of a comment will not be seen at all except on the main menu. Confused? I'm getting there myself! You will however find my little contribution under "Deleted Posts, under a comment made by you to Colin at the bottom of the page.

There ya go, clear as mud, eh!

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
What he said!

It takes a bit of searching to find some of the new comments. Sometimes when you do find them it is a bit of an anti-climax as well.

But overall, it can be worth the effort

Steve

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sorry Emmerson, it's just that I don't have that many "straight" answers in me, but I'll try and squeeze this one out. "Deleted Posts" is a subject discussed in the "Our Website" forum.

Boy that hurt!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Emmerson I don't know how familiar with Bridgend you are but approx. quarter a mile from my home is a large grey stone building complex known as Glanrhyd Mental Hospital. This place is very well known by the residents of south Wales. If you care to move in at any time I will promise to come and visit you with goody bags of sweets, etc. Three square meals a day, no council tax, tv licence, repairs and upkeep to the building but most important no caravan forum - B L I S S

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts