I've got a photo in PC Magazine

Aug 31, 2008
Visit site
Woooo! Fame at last (LOL)

I've had a photo published in "Practical Caravan" mag (June edition) "Your Photos" competition, page 12. It's a picture I took of Derwent Water from Friar's Crag when we were staying at Keswick CCC last April.

Sadly I didn't win the £40 prize voucher.

I'm not usually a reader of the "PC" magazine, only the PC online forum, but I'm quite impressed with the magazine. At a bit pricey, however, at £4.10 per month.

Tim

Jan 17, 2008
Visit site
nice photo tim
picture of lake not bad either
smiley-laughing.gif

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Tim, if you shop at Tesco's and save your Clubcard Vouchers you could use these to purchase a years subscription of PC magazine. That's what we did.

spardoe

Administrator
May 12, 2010
Visit site
Glad you enjoyed seeing all your hard work in print Tim. Sorry you didn't win the prize, it was a close call.

Also pleased to hear you enjoyed the mag. Perhaps we could tempt you to continue reading with the offer of 3 issues for a £1? Its a great deal we have running at the moment and gives newcomers a taster before committing to a full subscription.

Here is the link if interested. http://www.practicalcaravan-magazine.co.uk/index.php/trial_offer_/

Best wishes, Stacie

Aug 31, 2008
Visit site
PC Stacie said:
Glad you enjoyed seeing all your hard work in print Tim. Sorry you didn't win the prize, it was a close call.
Also pleased to hear you enjoyed the mag. Perhaps we could tempt you to continue reading with the offer of 3 issues for a £1? Its a great deal we have running at the moment and gives newcomers a taster before committing to a full subscription.
Here is the link if interested. http://www.practicalcaravan-magazine.co.uk/index.php/trial_offer_/

Best wishes, Stacie
Thanks Stacie
I'll bear that offer in mind although I'm afraid my current unemployment means that I am cutting back.
I very much enjoyed seeing my photo in the magazine.
Best wishes
Tim

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts