I've won something

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
I always knew doing all those crosswords would pay off eventually. I'v just had a letter from the Caravan Club with a £10 voucher enclosed as I am a runner up in the monthly crossword competition! Yippee where shall we go.

Gill

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
congratulations, i have just won 4 tickets to a coventry city football match. god i hate football i did try and pursuade them for cc vouchers so all the family can gain but i dont think they will.

jo-anne

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
Gill,

Well done......Every time I post mine off there is a hope that it will win.As yet.....nothing, so I still live in hope.

However,last year I won

May 21, 2007
Visit site
Mike & Gill,

Why don't you go to Coventry.There you could buy the tickets from Jo-Anne,enjoy the match,and have a weekend away to boot.

Jo-Anne happy,you happy (but only if you like football).

Only joking.Well done

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi Pat

Sounds like you're trying to get rid of us sending us to Coventry!!!!!!!!! Seriously, can't stand football, but daughter lives in Coventry and its only a one and half hour drive from home, so don't think we'll be spending our tenner there!!

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
Can I get sent to Coventry.......I come from there !!!! Left home a long time ago and only have fleeting visits....but NOT to the football. :eek:)

Maureen

TRENDING THREADS