JOB INTERVIEW

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As they say Lolly, as one door shuts another spoils the broth, or is it two birds in the bush make hay while the sun shines? Anyway, good to hear you have another interview lined up, tell them to hurry it up though, you can't keep the forum members waiting. I'll have my fingers crossed again for you.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Why bother getting a job? there is more fun to be had on this forum - all other contributers (me included) cannot be doing much work as they appear to be here day and night so to hell with work. Serious now good luck with your next interview - something to your liking will turn up.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
I welcome your comments "klarky" ............

as for the name, it's my daughters nickname, nothing to do with wanting a job.

how do you survive without money?.... tell me your secret and then I won't have to work

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
didn't get this job either :( boo hoo..........

now what shall I do with myself?.............

think I will give up for a while, applied for countless jobs, fed up of being turned down, must be too old I guess!!

will have to spend all day on the forum, or out shopping, oh my husband will be pleased!!!!!!! more clothes!!

Lol - hang on to that bottle of Cuvee Prestige, maybe crack it open at easter?!!

thanks to everyone who has been with me on this one

Lolly x

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
didn't get this job either :( boo hoo..........

now what shall I do with myself?.............

think I will give up for a while, applied for countless jobs, fed up of being turned down, must be too old I guess!!

will have to spend all day on the forum, or out shopping, oh my husband will be pleased!!!!!!! more clothes!!

Lol - hang on to that bottle of Cuvee Prestige, maybe crack it open at easter?!!

thanks to everyone who has been with me on this one

Lolly x
Maureen the Milkmaid is 8 months preggers so will be leaving soon. I will have a vacancy then. :O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'll have to get these crossed fingers changed, they don't seem to be working!

Don't get disheartened with the job search Lolly, on average it takes six or seven interviews to land one. Think of it this way, firstly it's good practice, I'm willing to bet you were a little nervous at the interview, that can come across to the prospective employer. The more you attend, the more relaxed you will be. Secondly if they didn't want you for whatever reason, then it probably wasn't the job for you in the first place, it's probably better to move on and find a job that suits more.

Lastly, Cuvee Prestige, whats wrong with a pint of Strongbow?

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Lord B - I don't know if I could do the "titty" thing!!!! or is it done by machine? (poor cows)! all that sucking, must produce sore ones!

Lol - thanks for your words of enouragement, never tried strongbow, but there's a first time for everything!!

Soon be easter, can't wait to meet you all

Lolly x

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lolly

Good luck with the interview.

Lisa
Hi Lolly

They're going fine thanks. I'm enjoying them, I think Diesel is, he certainly loves the other dogs. There is a St Bernard at the club and he loves her, the only problem is they play and Diesel gets absolutely plastered in saliva (yuk).

If you ring the theme park again (easter), will you ask if the kennels are secure - what I mean is, are they somewhere where other people can't get to the dogs.

Thanks.

Lisa.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts