JOB INTERVIEW

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly

They're going fine thanks. I'm enjoying them, I think Diesel is, he certainly loves the other dogs. There is a St Bernard at the club and he loves her, the only problem is they play and Diesel gets absolutely plastered in saliva (yuk).

If you ring the theme park again (easter), will you ask if the kennels are secure - what I mean is, are they somewhere where other people can't get to the dogs.

Thanks.

Lisa.
ok Lisa will do, I will ring them tomorrow

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
UPDATE!!

Another interview this Wednesday - third time lucky?

Get the wine in the cooler Lol!!

Will keep you updated - again!!

Lolly x
I didn't take it out! ;o)

Remember, they have a vacancy to fill, your doing them as much a favour as they are doing you one.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi everyone

Get this..... just been for a job interview, they want me to do a day on Saturday to see if I like the job and if they like me, then they will take it from there.

Would you say if it all goes well I got the job?!!!!!!!!!!

Lolly x

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Lolly

Thats great. Its also a good way to find out if you like the job and the people you are working with.

What type of work is it? I ask because I think you would be great working with the public, PR or shop work etc

Steve

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Congratulations Lolly, they don't usually offer this kind of chance if they don't want you. Looks like I can take the Strongbow out of the cooler! Cider for all! :eek:)

You'll still find time to do the ironing though wont you?

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Lolly

Thats great. Its also a good way to find out if you like the job and the people you are working with.

What type of work is it? I ask because I think you would be great working with the public, PR or shop work etc

Steve
Its for head receptionist at a golf/hotel complex (VERY posh)

Lolly x

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
You see girl, you stick with me and my advice and you'll do all right ;-)

It must have been the Naked with Fruit Headress that did the trick :-0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Its for head receptionist at a golf/hotel complex (VERY posh)

Lolly x
So with a bit of luck, we can have the PC forum open golf day later in the year.

I hope all goes well for you on the day, just remember to always smile, not for the customers, but for yourself

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Congratulations Lolly, they don't usually offer this kind of chance if they don't want you. Looks like I can take the Strongbow out of the cooler! Cider for all! :eek:)

You'll still find time to do the ironing though wont you?
Hi Lol

Deffo drinks all round at easter!!

Yes, can still do the ironing!!

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
it was all I could do to stop myself giggling at him!

not a pretty sight - but hey, if it got me the job, thanks for your advice, if you are going at easter i'll shout you an orange juice (you don't drink do you)?

Lolly x

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Congrats lolly on your new job as a Head Receptionist, I cant wait for you to come online and descibe what it all involves. Please let us all know whose heads you will be receiving and what do you do with the heads when they arrive what happens too them after ;O)

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Don't forget to let them know you need Easter off Lolly
don't worry Roy...

got that one in on the application for and treble checked it with them today!!

not missing easter (or any other future meet) for anyone or anything!!

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Congrats lolly on your new job as a Head Receptionist, I cant wait for you to come online and descibe what it all involves. Please let us all know whose heads you will be receiving and what do you do with the heads when they arrive what happens too them after ;O)
you make me sound like a Shuar leader!

Lolly x

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Lolly in a "former life" I did all training and silly "people" skill things.

Seriously even if something really wandered in the very back of your mind it might have given you the edge today, what seemed like silly banter this morning was in fact done for a serious reason. I hope it worked for you, because it has before!

I really hope it goes well and it works for you.

I don't do people and groups as nice as you all seem and will be away working by Easter.

But enjoy, and cheers. I do drink very very very occasionaly but never ever at business or social gatherings.

Just keep the thoughts in there on your trial day, freaky six and a half foot ageing hippy health freak nutter if you like or the same people as at the interview.

Any other help call relationship and communication skills manager cris ;-)

At your service FOC at any internet PC near you! ;-)

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Lolly in a "former life" I did all training and silly "people" skill things.

Seriously even if something really wandered in the very back of your mind it might have given you the edge today, what seemed like silly banter this morning was in fact done for a serious reason. I hope it worked for you, because it has before!

I really hope it goes well and it works for you.

I don't do people and groups as nice as you all seem and will be away working by Easter.

But enjoy, and cheers. I do drink very very very occasionaly but never ever at business or social gatherings.

Just keep the thoughts in there on your trial day, freaky six and a half foot ageing hippy health freak nutter if you like or the same people as at the interview.

Any other help call relationship and communication skills manager cris ;-)

At your service FOC at any internet PC near you! ;-)
cheers hun!

Lolly x

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Lolly

I dont know you as I ant been around long, but do read alot of your threads, I have been folling this thread with interest so WELL DONE hope the trial goes well.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Just a few words of advice lolly. During your trial wear a low cut blouse and stoop to show your ample cleavage and always smile demurely then after the judge sums up he might let you off with a caution :O)

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Just a few words of advice lolly. During your trial wear a low cut blouse and stoop to show your ample cleavage and always smile demurely then after the judge sums up he might let you off with a caution :O)
I will take your advice on board Lord B!

Lolly x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts