Just an observation

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
This is just an observation and not a criticism as I wouldn't want a Peasants Revolt like Wat Tyler led but shouldn't some of the posts be under Technical. We have seen from previous posts that some people only look at certain Headings so probably there would be more posts/answers to the problems/questions. If anymore gets posted under the wrong heading I'm going to send my maid, Naughty Nancy with her Tickling Duster and sweep the place up. Please all you underlings, please post correctly.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Good day Mr Lord, Sir!

A man of your standing really shouldn't worry themselves with little things- relax!
I can assure your goodself that I am relaxed, infact I've been relaxing for the last 2 years ;O) but educating the few doesn't go amiss.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I can assure your goodself that I am relaxed, infact I've been relaxing for the last 2 years ;O) but educating the few doesn't go amiss.
Just an observation M'Lord, but shouldn't you have posted "your" observation in the

"Our website" forum. Far be it for me to pick up on someone as enlightened as your great self, but I fear the commoners are starting to revolt. At this ungodly time you must be beyond reproach, so may I say that while every post is enormously appreciated, perhaps you could give a copy, to one of your many trusted servants (this Naughty Nancy seems most approachable) with the intent of selecting the appropriate category?

If this does not meet with your approval, I await my flogging in the courtyard.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts