Just registered

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi, hope you don't mind another new member to what looks to be a very informative site.

Looking forward to hearing and sharing in your experiences.

Not had a chance to find my way around yet, so if there is anything I should be doing initially then please let me know.

Cheers, John

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello Anseo and welcome.
Don't worry, if you do it wrong, somebody will tell you!
Its a great place to be, so just sit back and enjoy.

Emmerson

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Anseo said:
Not had a chance to find my way around yet, so if there is anything I should be doing initially then please let me know.
Cheers, John

You should not be mentioning nose weights, or selling gas cylinders second hand, apart from that you should be fine. Welcome

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
saint-spoon said:
Anseo said:
Cheers, John

You should not be mentioning nose weights, or selling gas cylinders second hand, apart from that you should be fine. Welcome

Nor hook up cables, effecting repairs to gas appliances and H&S.

A wealth of knowledge, experience and advice awaits within.

Oh and you may need to understand context of the written word on the internet :p :p

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Welcome John. Ask anything you like; it is just that some answers are considerably longer and more contentious than others. In spite of this we are a really friendly bunch.
Mel

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
welcome, don't expect a sensible answer from me on any of the categories listed. Anything could happen. Seriously though ask away, anything you need to know, someone will have the answer.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the Practical Caravan website Anseo, I hope you'll enjoy exchanging advice, tips and the occasional joke with your friendly fellow forumites (try saying that with no teef in :lol: )
Forum members are always on hand if you have caravan problems and the website also has blogs, reviews and advice from the professionals who are employed by PCv.
Most of the text that you see on the header and footer spaces of the web page is a clickable link so have a look round, there's a lot to see. :)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome Anseo, I think you must have a good list of Don'ts, most are tounge in check, but will still be answered, hopefully sensibley, except by Martin.
Enjoy the forum
Hutch

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts