Just to say Hello

Sep 2, 2019
Visit site
Just to say hello to everyone. I am new to forum so sorry my mistakes and spelling mistakes I will say this now.
My name is Lucy and my husband is Tony. As we're radios amateur that is why I got the name for the username, as we will both be posting on here I hope.
Caravan we have got another second hand caravan a swift CONQUEROR 645 lux 2006 , I find this forum ground because we're having problems with geting the water in to the onbroad tank as it seems that the pump is not working. But I see a few of you had problems like this, I hoped that I had read it right now as I will go and look shortly. We had a SE Luxury lus but it is shell by now as we had second hand in 2008 but it is a 1996 I think.
As I myself have Cerebral Palsy. We had put some handrails in the swife contueror and also I need to lower the step that you step over in to the shower.
So some idea and hit would be welcome.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Don't worry too much about spelling mistakes, as long as we can understand your point it's fine.
If there's anything that you want to know - just ask :)

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your caravan.
I am not clear what you have done to find the problem with the pump, so forgive me if I am too basic. There should be a switch for the pump, although I do not know where it is on that model. It might be worth having a word with whoever sold it to you to see where it is, or someone else may know. The pump needs a switch so you can switch it off when the water runs out.
Not sure if you have a drop in pump or a fixed one, but the first thing to check would be the fuse, although you may have done that already. If it is a drop in pump then there will also be a valve to adjust the pressure just inside the caravan by the inlet. This will have a white knob on top which can be turned to adjust the input and might work. You could also check all the electrical connections but I suspect a new pump will be needed.
Sorry but I do not know how you can avoid the step into the shower, as inside it is needed to prevent water overflowing. Outside you may be able to make a ramp though. Most larger sites do have a disabled shower though if that helps.

Sep 2, 2019
Visit site
I am do not mean to get reached of the step all together, just make it abit hìgher then the shower tray. As it is in our old caravan the step is around 1 inch, but in ours swift conqueror it around 3 to 4 inches height we through just put a shower curtain on to the bottom of the shower door. Or just use a shower curtain.
As I am not sure how safe the shower door are.

Sep 2, 2019
Visit site
We have not got any DC in the caravan which is a swift CONQUEROR 645 2006.

We had check the fuses in the consumer unit and then all look ok. The battery indicator mental on the panel about the door looks like the battery is ok, the caravan is Plug in on main as well. As we are apteming to move in from our old caravan. To get away at the end of the month. As our old caravan isn't Road worse anymore.

We had not look at the barriers yet only by the mental in the caravan like I said. As we are both radio amateur we both know that mental can lie.

Oh the DC power was working fine about week ago.
Any advice please.

Sorry it's the wrong Categories

Sep 2, 2019
Visit site
The problem with the water was and it that we are not getting how to refill the on board tank.
(But reading around this is a common problem as the caravan manual doesn't seem to explain it right. )

But now we have not any DC power so the we can't get any water anyway.

Do you know if there's any more fuses apart from the in the consumer unit? in the swife contueror 645 lus year 2006.

I am thinking that the next to check the battery.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I think you need to bring in a Mobile Caravan engineer. Is yor caravn in storage or on your driveway? So you can check things.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
you do seem to have done the basics with the DC current, I would check all the connections you can find and if still no luck then it needs an engineer. If you bought from a dealer I assume you have some guarantee and I would ask them to look at it, if not try a mobile engineer, you will find NCC approved ones on their website.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts