just to say hello

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
well my partner and I are back to motorhoming. we sold our old hymer B544 a few years back when we returned to the UK from France. The reasons being the high mileage well over 100,000 miles and the engine was feeling it a bit and we did not want to pay road tax, insurance and mots each year. there is no road tax in france and the insurance etc was a lot lower then here in the UK.
anyway we have two pug dogs, so how to hoilday. caravan came to mind. so we paid up for an eriba troll. big mistake, I hated towing. we could not use the motorhome stops in europe any more and had to use camp sites. the van was cold and I mean cold when we stopped for a drink and it was all a pain. so having gone off the ideas of caravans we sold it. so back to sq one.
well you all know the answer and its on the driveway as I write this. we are off to the german transport museum at speyer week after next and then down to pomeii for a bit. no towing nighmares, but all the bills and a lot of fun to be had I hope. michael

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts