Kampa awnings

Oct 24, 2007
Visit site
Hi Howard

we have recently got the kampa porch awning next one down in size, we have found it easy to put up & good to have rear poles to stop wind flapping, we had ours up in some quite high winds & found it stood up to it well, that was without storm straps just acouple of extra guy ropes,

excellent awning easy erect,

mick k.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Howard, we have the 260 model, as previous its very easy to erect , I do it on my own.

Its much easier to erect than the sunncamp, (my previous porch), the vertical poles come in two parts flexy at the top which you feed through the channels, and rigid which are external , they are adjustable height , though myself have always used the shortest position.

Jul 12, 2007
Visit site
Hello Howard,

Took our new Kampa 390 out couple of weeks ago and easy to erect. Good quality and I like the draught skirt that some others don't have. Decided on purchasing the extra monsoon poles that fit down the middle of each roof panel - seem like a good idea as a precaution against any standing water, and cheap too ! Storm strap seemed like a good idea, so I had a set of those too. Good awning - you'll not be disapointed.

Jambo

May 21, 2007
Visit site
Hi Howard,

We bought the 390 recently and tried it out this weekend just gone. We found it to be a great awning especially with the back poles. Easy to put up, lets in lots of light.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts