Keswick C&CC Site

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
has anyone been here? thinking of booking it for our October break, and just wondered if anyone had any comments - good or bad.

many thanks. Mark (",)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi Mark,I haven't been to that site although Ive been to the C&C Keswick site at Low Manesty. It is a nice site located in woods with a path from the site leading to Derwent Water. No shower block though.

See ⇨ http://www.practicalcaravan.com/newforums/fm_messages.asp?fo=6&fm=131378

Apr 1, 2005
Visit site
We went there 2 years ago.

I'd recommend it.

Beautiful setting right on the edge of lake Derwent, good clean facilities and pitches are flat. Lovely area for walking and boating. Also, only a short walk into Keswick so you don't need to take the car for an evening out

Only problem we had was it rained so much that the river running round the edge of the site burst it's banks and we had to abandon the site half way through the night (great fun as my youngest son was only 3 months old at the time) But I wouldn't let that put you off.

Jerry

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We went there 2 years ago.

I'd recommend it.

Beautiful setting right on the edge of lake Derwent, good clean facilities and pitches are flat. Lovely area for walking and boating. Also, only a short walk into Keswick so you don't need to take the car for an evening out

Only problem we had was it rained so much that the river running round the edge of the site burst it's banks and we had to abandon the site half way through the night (great fun as my youngest son was only 3 months old at the time) But I wouldn't let that put you off.

Jerry
The name of the lake is Derwentwater, the River Derwent flows into the lake on its way to the sea at Workington where it empties into the Solway Firth.

A Cumbrian Lad

TRENDING THREADS