Keys and lawn mowers

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
As going away tomorrow thought would cut both lawns after moving van off of the front lawn. Where the hitch was the grass was over 30cm high and the jockey wheel sits on a webbed plastic mat which I had to lift away. Going over the said patch there was a awful crunching which I thought was a bit of the plastic mat, NO it was my caravan keys which had dropped out of my pocket. Door key serviceable , found three bits of head of keys, ERR there where only two of those types ?

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
As going away tomorrow thought would cut both lawns after moving van off of the front lawn. Where the hitch was the grass was over 30cm high and the jockey wheel sits on a webbed plastic mat which I had to lift away. Going over the said patch there was a awful crunching which I thought was a bit of the plastic mat, NO it was my caravan keys which had dropped out of my pocket. Door key serviceable , found three bits of head of keys, ERR there where only two of those types ?
Hi i hope you have a spare set of the keys that you need ;)

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Why do you have the caravan keys in your pocket when mowing the lawn? Ours are in a cupboard and only come out when needed.

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Today went to locksmith about my mangled keys. The door key they done for £5, the Hitch lock turns out to be difficult as they did not have the blanks at that time also they wanted the lock itself as the blanks are dear and they do not want to get it wrong.

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
Today went to locksmith about my mangled keys. The door key they done for £5, the Hitch lock turns out to be difficult as they did not have the blanks at that time also they wanted the lock itself as the blanks are dear and they do not want to get it wrong.

Flannel.
I have had Al-Ko keys cut in other places without problem. You can also order them by number from Al-Ko for not too much money.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts