Kia Sedona

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi john,

we are new to caravanning really but I have a kia sedona and it is an excellent car, It ( i have been reliably informed)will tow almost anything. we have a 6 berth lunar which is

no problem, the 2.9 deisel has unbelievable fuel economy and my partner who tows it says it feels great with our van attached and that the position of the seating gives you a good veiw of whats going on behind !! incidently the kia's 4x4 sorento has won best tow car of the year !!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
I APLOGISE I know its roger and I called you john !!!! Have fininshed a 12 hour night shift and the brain is shutting down now.. Apologies again !!!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
I APLOGISE I know its roger and I called you john !!!! Have fininshed a 12 hour night shift and the brain is shutting down now.. Apologies again !!!
can I also add its impotant to have a comfortable journey while your getting to your site, the kia is made for travelling and if you've got kids it a great spacious car get it on the motorway and its brill ( I,m on my second kia now !!)

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
IMPORTANT !! not impotant !! Im off to bed !!

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
Hi john,

we are new to caravanning really but I have a kia sedona and it is an excellent car, It ( i have been reliably informed)will tow almost anything. we have a 6 berth lunar which is

no problem, the 2.9 deisel has unbelievable fuel economy and my partner who tows it says it feels great with our van attached and that the position of the seating gives you a good veiw of whats going on behind !! incidently the kia's 4x4 sorento has won best tow car of the year !!
Have posted in another section asking for details of the Sedona, but will post here too. We would be looking at an older one (if they can be had) possibly 5 years old. What sort of fuel consumption can be expected towing a 1400 kg caravan? Also, what is the maximum permitted nose weight for the Sedona?

Thanks in advance for any help

Frances

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Have posted in another section asking for details of the Sedona, but will post here too. We would be looking at an older one (if they can be had) possibly 5 years old. What sort of fuel consumption can be expected towing a 1400 kg caravan? Also, what is the maximum permitted nose weight for the Sedona?

Thanks in advance for any help

Frances
Hi frances,

I had a w plate sedona and upgraded to new purely because I needed aircon which wasnt standard until recently,they are aboutand are great cars but if like me you want the air con you'll have to get the higher spec ! Am at work at mo but will deffo post you here tomoz and give you the above technical details as quoted in handbook !!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We've had a Sedona for 18mths now and have puuled a Compass Corona 505, an Avondale Dart 556 and a Burstner C530TK (an excellent van by the way) and the Sedona has taken them all in it's stride. We usually have a full compliment of 7 people aboard and the car purrs down the motorway. We took it to Venice last year and the journey was great, comfortable and a dvd player to keep the kids amused. This year we're going to Croatia. The more miles we put on the car the better it seems to run. The fuel ecconomy is virtually the same with or without the van on.

Aug 7, 2005
Visit site
Hi Roger

We have a Kia sedona 2.9crdi. Excellent tow car and is very stable when towing. Good economy at 38mpg solo and 28 mpg towing. Excellent load space if you remove the rear seats. It is a nice relaxing drive when towing. If you have towed with a car that struggles a little you will know what I mean. I would reccommend one. happy hunting

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts