kia sedona

Feb 23, 2006
Visit site
Hi Brian, I'm in the same boat as you regarding info on Sedona for towing a twin axle van. Have you had any luck since your posting of 1 Feb ? We,ve just ordered a new Coachman 650/4 with a MTPLM of 1870kg and are torn between Sedona and Sorento - we'd prefer the former. If you get any info I'd appreciate your sharing. All the best, Dave.

Feb 23, 2006
Visit site
Hi Chaps, I'm a newbiw and bought my 1st van last month, I did all my homework and got a storage plot and suitbale car in the first place.

Its a 2.9CRDi Sedona and my van is a 98 Crusader Storm. Its not quite as long as your twin, but its a full spec ( air con ) van and weighs something like 1360 kilos basic. The Sedona has plenty of weight and power and since I need a seven seater it pretty much covers ny needs.

Go to www.kia-forums.com for more feedback on each model.

It depends on whether you want the extra seating or need the traction. I need the seats so my decision was easy.

http://tinyurl.com/bpoxv

Feb 23, 2006
Visit site
Hi Ian, thanks for your reply. You mention traction. Obviously a front wheel drive will be effected to some extend but have you found it a problem at all?. Dave.

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
I know a chap who towed an Elddis superstorm to Spain last year with a Sedona and reported a trouble free run. He has a manual now, his first Sedona was an auto and he didn't think much of it. I drove it and thought the 'box was awful, though the car wasn't bad.

Feb 23, 2006
Visit site
I know a chap who towed an Elddis superstorm to Spain last year with a Sedona and reported a trouble free run. He has a manual now, his first Sedona was an auto and he didn't think much of it. I drove it and thought the 'box was awful, though the car wasn't bad.
Hi Craig, Thanks for that. Dave.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Hi

New to towing. Just bought a Sedona having read around the forums. Picking up a Coachman VIP next Saturday and need some advice on mirrors. Can anyone recommend which are good.

Thanks

Angela

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts