Kiko Park - Oliva near Valencia - Spain

DJM

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thinking of going here in September. Has anybody been to this site, or know of anyone who has? If so, all comments and opinions please, warts and all.

Many thanks in advance.

G

Stayed for 5 nights in 2006, lovely site with direct access to sandy beach with a Michelin star restaurant next door..all very posh

There is a small supermarket just outside the camp entrance which provided our daily needs, they were building a new pool whilst we were there even the spanish should have finished by now

The toilet and shower blocks were clean and pleasant

There are 2 sides to the site it seemed the left hand side was for longtermers, we were on the right hand side on hardstanding pitch which was ok sized and they also have fully serviced pitches too.

Small thing but pleased me, the electric is metered not blanket charged and our 5 nights electric cost about 2 euro !

Getting to the site was the worst bit I took 2 wrong turns I seem to remember 1 way streets or something

Great site nice town, anything else you want to know please ask

DJM

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Stayed for 5 nights in 2006, lovely site with direct access to sandy beach with a Michelin star restaurant next door..all very posh

There is a small supermarket just outside the camp entrance which provided our daily needs, they were building a new pool whilst we were there even the spanish should have finished by now

The toilet and shower blocks were clean and pleasant

There are 2 sides to the site it seemed the left hand side was for longtermers, we were on the right hand side on hardstanding pitch which was ok sized and they also have fully serviced pitches too.

Small thing but pleased me, the electric is metered not blanket charged and our 5 nights electric cost about 2 euro !

Getting to the site was the worst bit I took 2 wrong turns I seem to remember 1 way streets or something

Great site nice town, anything else you want to know please ask
Hi Simon,

Thank you very much for the info - much appreciated. We are heading down there in September and intend to leave our van in storage. I believe there are a couple of caravan storages sites in the immediate area.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts