Knaus Eurostar 650 ES review

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
To me, it looks like a totally inpractical caravan , no oven, grill or microwave, small cooking hob, high weight, I suppose you could tow it behind your Very Big six wheeled 7 .5 TON MOTORHOME, so the kids have somewhere to party.
Hutch.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Taking into account the poor equipment levels and the unrealistic price tag I'm tempted to paraphrase Winston Churchill.
'Never in the fields and hardstandings of tourer ownership has so little been offered by a manufacturer to so few!' :lol:
One for the travelling community methinks :huh:

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I liked the look of it but the weight is just too high and the lack of ATC is unforgivable. If they consider customer safety so low a priority on a caravan that price I do wonder if I would want to deal with them.
I am surprised there is no ALDE heating and if you want to attack the UK market I would have thought an oven and microwave should be fitted but that would put the weight up further.
I prefer a front lounge but could live with the layout.
The price is probably unrealistic although if you use it as an alternative to a static it might make sense. as the build will be far better and if you fall out with the site moving it is possible at a realistic cost.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts