Knaus Starclass 590

Feb 20, 2008
Visit site
Hello,

I am looking seriously at the Knaus Starclass 590. It seems to be built like a tank! Does anyone have any experience of this caravan?

Thanks

Willo

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi

We were looking at the Starclass at Mendip caravans (Evesham)the quality was superb,and I would have bought one but the wife wanted the room of a twin axle,so we went for a compass rallye.

The design and build quality are second to none,the Knaus is certainly a class act,we have had a couple of german built vans in the past and found them to be solid and reliable and have never had to have any warranty work done on any of them.

Mendip caravans were doing a special deal on the Starclass a few months ago,it may still be on.

Feb 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi

We were looking at the Starclass at Mendip caravans (Evesham)the quality was superb,and I would have bought one but the wife wanted the room of a twin axle,so we went for a compass rallye.

The design and build quality are second to none,the Knaus is certainly a class act,we have had a couple of german built vans in the past and found them to be solid and reliable and have never had to have any warranty work done on any of them.

Mendip caravans were doing a special deal on the Starclass a few months ago,it may still be on.
Thanks for that. Mendip are stopping doing the Knaus apparently because of difficulties with the manufacturers not liking being dictated to by the retailers? That is going to leave dealers few and far between?

Willo

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts