knockhill racing circuit fife

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Hi John,

We always use The Witches Craig campsite when going to Knockhill. Nice site just on the outskirts of Stirling near the Wallace Monument and takes about 25 mins to get to Knockhill.

Mar 19, 2005
Visit site
Thanks

I've been to Witches Craig before. Very good site, but fancied a change. We're going to go to Balgair Castle Park In Fintry
Thanks for the replies goin on the 15th October for 7 nights I'll post report on this site on return

thanks again

jock

Mar 19, 2005
Visit site
Thanks

I've been to Witches Craig before. Very good site, but fancied a change. We're going to go to Balgair Castle Park In Fintry
Hi its me again.Report on balgair castle park fintry.Nice and clean toilets showers(heated).We had a very relaxing 7 days doing nothing.Kids loved running around on bikes as we were only 1 of 4 vans on the touring park.(only because it was quiet they got to do this)Also on the park is Fishing on the river,pub with bar meals and takeaway,outdoor swimming pool,kids play park,games room,smal shop,dog walking along riverbank.

This is the first park i have been asked if i needed po bags for dogs droppings which i did not need. Every dog owner should have there own as dog ownners.

Regards

Jock

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts