knowledge of Benidorm

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi
Myself and my disabled wife are thinking of taking our Motorhome down to Benidorm for about six weeks from Dec / Jan and was wondering if any of you out there have been there in a motorhome or caravan during Dec / Jan and if so tell us what the weather is like and any advice you may have.
smiley-cool.gif

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Hi Dennis, I think Benidorm is a ideal area for a winter stay, OK it gets cold as soon as the sun disapears but through the day its t shirt weather, And if you get a few bad days which you will theres plenty of things to do. There are some good sites located around the outskirts of Benidorm, & as you will be there for 30 days or over you should get a good deal (under €10) a night. Theres a good site right on the seafront in Albir called Camping Capblanch, Ideal for someone with a disabled scooter, just a stroll into the town on the beautiful seafront. And if you want Benidorm its €1.20 on a great bus service that way you can leave the motorhome on the pitch. If you want Benidorm i can recommened Camping Armanello, Its a 15 min walk into Benidorm and again ideal for someone with a scooter.

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
To be honest I would go there during the summer because of the beach but if you are planning to go in the winter there is this a beautiful mountain called Puig Campana that you can enjoy with the chilli weather.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts