Kojack jack

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi I was thinking of not leaving the KoJack Jack when I sell my van at weekend as wasn’t listed in items and the jacking points on the chassis would need to be taken off, are they just bolted on and do most Al-Ko chassis have the holes to fit them on, I’m going to storage tomorrow to get last few bits off so will need to take a few various sizes

BP

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi I was thinking of not leaving the KoJack Jack when I sell my van at weekend as wasn’t listed in items and the jacking points on the chassis would need to be taken off, are they just bolted on and do most Al-Ko chassis have the holes to fit them on, I’m going to storage tomorrow to get last few bits off so will need to take a few various sizes

BP
I believe that all Alko chassis built for a long while now have common fastening points intended for Alko jacking fixtures and the Alko jack, which Kojak utilise. Certainly my 2005 Bailey had common configuration to my current caravan.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Are the brackets just bolted on to the chassis ?

The Alko side lift brackets just bolt into existing fitting points. I assume Kojak will pick up on those points too as they would not want to modify the chassis in anyway.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts