la baume , frejus.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We would like to go to this site in August 2009 we are two families with five teenagers/young people between us.

Any feed back good or bad, would be appreciated.

But MOST IMPORTANTLY we love to barbeque in the evenings but on the siblu website it says that there is no barbeques allowed does anyone know if this includes gas barbeques.

Thanks Pete.

DJM

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Pete,

Most of the caravan sites in the south of France, particularly in this particular location, do not allow any type of b-b-q which has a naked flame, due to the serious fires they have had in the past.

The solution for most people is to use a George Foreman type electric grill.

Sep 21, 2008
Visit site
We went to La Baume several years ago. Its one of our favourite sites especially for kids but as the previous poster said, its too dry to have barbecues

Hi

I have not personally stayed on the site but my friends have and they loved it, check out the reviews on the UK campsite website, you can do a search of the sites in France and check out their reviews, I use it all the time and I always leave reviews when I have visited a site. If its on the website then they may have the sites own website link, its sometimes cheaper to book the site direct and ferry, I did that this year and saved

TRENDING THREADS