La Grande Metairie

May 14, 2006
Visit site
Off to France for the first time in August to La Grande Metairie in France. Site has been recommended by a colleague at work, but any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. My main concern (with a SAT NAV that is as much use as a chocolate fireguard) is how easy it will be to find the site. Booked with Eurocamp for the first time so unsure as to how good their directions will be. Any comments on the site or directions will be much appreciated.

Jan 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi Lee, You will be fine, the site is a large one and is well signposted on the way into Carnac. Have a look at their own website and you can get many of your questions answered. Eurocamp also provide excellent directions with others available to download from sites like Viamichelin of Mappy.

Dave.

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
Lee

Did you go to this site, if so what did you think?

thanks
Pitch sizes are good,pool complex and toilet facilities are first class, however site is very large and is very noisey making it not an over relaxing site in the height of the summer. I felt that unlike other large sites i'd been on in the past I was not comfortable leaving things out with the fear of them disappearing.

tim

TRENDING THREADS