Lady's Mile Touring & Camping Park

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Stuart,

I would be like you very wary too.Have a look at Peppermint Park Dawlish Warren ,this park is within 10minutes walk from the beach and is well laid out,very busy July time.Jimbob

Jun 14, 2008
Visit site
Hi, We stayed there early July last year before summer hols, It was very busy campsite, caravans very close together, weather was awful which made for very muddy site. The beach wasnt far and was great but we wouldnt choose to stay there again. We went over to look at Peppermint Park and that was a lot nicer, we are booked to go there later this year.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Hi, We stayed there early July last year before summer hols, It was very busy campsite, caravans very close together, weather was awful which made for very muddy site. The beach wasnt far and was great but we wouldnt choose to stay there again. We went over to look at Peppermint Park and that was a lot nicer, we are booked to go there later this year.
Large, park where you like site. Was noisy at times when we were there. Surrounding towns, villages and area good with plently to do. Some 'clown' stole my aquaroll handle when we were there, nuff said I think. You will find better, we will not be returning

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts